Dear Luck Family Dental Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our practice has always adhered to infection control protocols set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. This ensures that our infection control procedures remain current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our team will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office. Appointments will be rescheduled if you have NOT been prescreened beforehand.
- All patients will need to have a COVID-19 disclosure form completed prior to your visit. This form can be accessed online at our website, www.luckfamilydental.com, under the COVID-19 banner.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle for curbside check in. We will make every attempt to keep to your designated appointment time. Please do not arrive early or late for your appointment. If you are running late, please call our office as your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Each patient must sign a COVID-19 consent for treatment.
- Temperatures of patients and companions will be will be taken. (<100.4*F)
- We have sanitation station in our reception area that we will ask you to use upon entering the office and after treatment. Please bring a mask if you have one, if not we will do our best to provide one for you.
- We ask that you do not bring any companions to your appointments. Exceptions will be made for parents of minors and patients with special needs or disabilities. If needed, our team may ask your companion(s) to wait in the car in order to help us maintain the proper 6ft social distancing recommendations.
- Please brush your teeth at home before your appointment. A pre-procedure rinse will also be required before treatment, which will be given to you once in your treatment room.
- We will reach out to reschedule appointments that were cancelled due to COVID-19.
We’re happy to answer any further questions that you may have about the steps we’re taking in our sanitation processes to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We’re so happy to be open again and can’t wait to see you! To make an appointment, please call our office at 803-548-6370 or visit our website at www.luckfamilydental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back and caring for your smiles.
Dr. Luck & Team